Sunday, June 23, 2013

Atkins Free Quick-Start Kit!



I saw this free kit from Atkins about two weeks ago, and it came in the mail the other day. I was not sure what to think about this program. I was more interested to learn how to STAY healthy, rather than focusing on how to lose weight.

The kit provides you with 3 FREE bars (chocolate coconut bar, chocolate hazelnut bar, and a chocolate peanut butter bar). The chocolate peanut butter bar has 16g of protein! The best part of this kit is the "Atkins Carb Count and Acceptable Foods List". It's interesting to read their information because when you think of healthy foods, and what to eat, they basically reiterate it for you. No big secret to losing weight here in my opinion! Just eat smaller portions of "healthy" foods and exercise. 

Overall I will try the bars, but in moderation. I will likely give them to my significant other who is looking to try some bars that are high in protein! 

(BTW. It says there are $7.00 worth of coupons inside this kit; there are TWO $3.00 off coupons for 'The New Atkins For A New You' book, while the other coupon is ONE $1.00 off coupon for an Atkins Advantage Bar or a Shake 4-pack).

If you are interested in having a kit mailed to you, there is a limit of one per household. Click here to register for one: http://ca.atkins.com/registration/

0 comments:

Post a Comment