Sunday, September 8, 2013

Target Shopping Trip!!

This was my purchases when I was at Target yesterday! Can you believe that my total was only $2.55!!! Here's the breakdown of my purchases below:

Brita Squeezable Water Bottles (with filter) 
Original Price: $9.99 
Price Match: Home Depot for $2.46 
Coupons Used: $2.00 Brita coupon - $1.00 Target coupon for Brita 
Total: Overage of $0.54!!

Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Astringent Sensitive Skin 
Clearance Price: $4.47 $3.19
Coupons Used: $2.00 Clean & Clear Facial Products (Target Printable Coupon)
Total: $1.19

The overall total should have made my whole purchase FREE but the cashier said the Clean & Clear coupon wouldn't scan. If only she had typed in the value of the Clean & Clear coupon but she told me it didn't work right at the end, so I just bought it anyway. SO my total price should have been free! But maybe the till would not let it be free (it would have been free AND overage of $1.70, so instead I couldn't use the coupon. 

This was still a great buy for me! I've been eyeing the Clean & Clear product; it was over $5.00 on clearance last week! I'm glad I waited to buy it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment