Friday, June 7, 2013

Free (Or REALLY Cheap!) With These Coupons and Sales!

My favourite thing would be free things! Who doesn't right? So in this post, I will be writing information about sales and where you can use your coupons to get those sale items even cheaper (or free)!

Last night while at Metro, I redeemed my Free Glade Decor Scents Car Freshener! I let my significant other decide which scent he preferred, and he picked the "Clean Linen" scent. The gentleman at the cashier kept staring at the coupon, and said "it's free?" which I replied to saying "I guess so!" which led to him exclaiming, "I guess so...". Sometimes I worry the cashier won't know what to do with the coupon, but it's good to know that some Metros do not take coupons that were printed!

While in Metro last night, I also saw a coupon tearpad by the toothpastes for $1.00 off any Crest Toothpaste (excluding Crest Cavity Protection 100mL Toothpaste, or any trial size, travel size, value pack, gift pack, and bonus packs)! I have seen Crest Toothpastes go on sale very often for $0.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart for example! These coupons would be great to save for when Crest Toothpaste go on sale again.



Gain 1.18L Liquid Laundry Detergent at No Frills from Friday June 7 to Thursday June 13! Use the coupons you got from PGBrandSaver for $1.00 off one or $2.50 off when you buy two! If you're using the $1.00 off coupon, you'll be paying $1.97 instead, but if you're using the $2.50 off two coupon, it will give you two for $3.44 ($1.72 each).


Head and Shoulders at No Frills for $3.97. If you have a $1.00 coupon or the BOGO coupon from PGBrandSaver, the H&S will be $2.97 OR $1.98 each!

Stayfree Pads (14's-24's), Carefree Liners (36's-60's), or O.B. Tampons (18's) are only $1.99 at Rexall Pharma Plus starting Friday June 7 to Thursday June 13. Plus, go print out the $1.00 off coupon from Healthy Essentials, and you will get this item for $0.99! (The picture above will be an example of how part of the coupon will look when you print it off).

Last but not lest, is the $4.00 off any Chapman's ice-cream! All you have to do is email the company at contactus@chapmans.ca OR go to this link http://www.chapmans.ca/contactusnew.asp, and let them know you're interested in the ice-cream coupon. Also remember to include your name and shipping address. I haven't found any locations that have Chapman's ice-cream on sale at the moment, but just last week Loblaws had a sale for $3.99! Hopefully when I visit No Frills tonight, their will be some cheap ice-cream :)

I hope you enjoyed these deals! I spent yesterday figuring out my shopping trip for today. Time to continue searching for more deals before I head out in a few hours.

Enjoy!

*(The pictures of the coupons that I took a picture of myself, are cropped in half in order to remove the barcode from view).

0 comments:

Post a Comment