Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Herbal Essences for $1.24 each at Loblaws! (Excluding tax)



As I posted in my previous blog post, Loblaws is currently having a sale on ALL Herbal Essences 300mL bottles for only $2.49 BUT if you have your P&G brandsaver coupons (click here), you get a bottle free. Use the "Buy one Herbal Essences product (300mL) and get one FREE" coupon.

When you use your BOGO coupon from P&G, you will get TWO bottles for $2.49 (plus tax) = $1.24 (plus tax) for each Herbal Essences 300mL bottle!

I went a little crazy when I bought mine, and I picked one of each type of "2-in-1" that they had available. I couldn't decide! They all smell amazing, PLUS they all help with different things (dry and damaged hair, increase hair volume, make hair smooth, and hydrates hair).

If you haven't ordered your BOGO coupons from P&G, go do it down and get the Head & Shoulders BOGO coupon as well while you're at it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment