Wednesday, July 31, 2013

General Mills Promotion - FREE ITEMS!!


Have you found any cheap boxes of cereal with the free product offer from General Mills? I went to Giant Tiger today, and saw that selected boxes of General Mills cereals (Lucky Charms, Reese Puffs, etc.) were on sale for $2.97. For participating cereal boxes, there are pins located inside the box where you can redeem them for a FREE item!!! (There are also snack boxes with pins inside, but you will need TWO pins from TWO boxes in order to get ONE free item.)

I bought two boxes of Reese Puffs cereal, so that means I will get two pins to redeem! I picked to redeem the pins for Yoplait Source Yogurt, and another box of cereal. :) That means for four items, I would have only paid $1.49 each.

Click here to redeem your pins OR click here to read about my previous experience redeeming pins, and to see what items you can get for free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment