Monday, July 15, 2013

Target Makeup Clearance!!



At Target, there was a clearance on a bunch of Maybelline and Covergirl makeup products! These items were reduced in price TWICE!

I bought the following items:
  • Maybelline New York Line Stylist in Espresso (an eyeliner) $4.89 - $1.00 off any Maybelline New York product coupon = $3.89
  • Covergirl Natureluxe Liquid Silk Foundation $6.99 - $2.00 off any Covergirl product coupon = $4.99
My go-to eyeliner is the one by Stila which retails for about $20!! I read reviews for the Maybelline eyeliner and for the price it was at, it was definitely worth buying it to try! Even at its original clearance price without the coupon, it is still a great price. As for the foundation, it matched my skin perfectly and it did not feel caked on when I tried it. 

I have only recently started buying and using 'drug store' type of makeup! And despite only using LancĂ´me since I was younger, some of these other brands depending on the item you buy can be just as good as department brand makeup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment